Who doesn’t love a great mystery!? Here are some of my favorite mysteries. They are all well-written, with a creative plot and interesting characters. These all break the mold for an ‘average’ who-dun-it.
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Wow. Just Wow.
2. The Snowman by Jo Nesbø
3. Faithful Place by Tana French
4. A Great Deliverance (Inspector Lynley Mystery #1) by Elizabeth George
5. And then there were None by Agatha Christie
6. Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard
7. Before I go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
Slightly thriller rather than mystery but still counts!